BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Gold: Betsey Johnson by Betsey Johnson Perfume

Romantic, rocker, tropical, flirty; every girl has her signature scent. Something she wears on a regular basis, so the scent is associated with her. To find the right scent takes time searching high, low, and in every perfumery and departments store, but the payoff is unbeatable. 
After much sniffing, I found my signature scent in a perfumery at an open air mall on vacation in Florida. With so many perfumes lining the walls, it was difficult for my nose to get a handle on what was what.... but right when I smelled "Betsey Johnson" by Betsey Johnson, I knew it would be in my suitcase on the trip home. This perfume is like nothing I have ever smelled (or seen, the packaging is insane!) before, with notes of amber, tangerine, grapefruit, black currant, freesia, musk, pear, red apple and praline all harmonizing together to create an incredible one-of-a-kind smell. 
This is the perfume that I swear by, wearing it almost every day. It is definitely a perfume that gets noticed, too. Every time I wear it, someone compliments me on how it smells! It has long staying power, too. Typically I apply it before school at 6AM, and by 3:00, I'm still getting whiffs of amber and musk, and that is after an aerobics workout, too! 
This perfume is a great scent for a woman who likes a more exotic, romantic scent. It is not heavy, per say, but it is definitely strong. This bottle is liquid gold for me, I love it! 
Do you have a signature scent? Tell me what it is in the comments! (:

"Liquid Gold"

0 comments: