BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Gold: LUSH Bath Bombs


I have loved LUSH for about three years now, and my tied-for-favorite (behind soaps!) are their bath bombs. This one in particular, Twilight (no relation to vampires and werewolves) is my favorite scent. The smell of lavender, a Costa Rican plant Tonka Tonka and vanilla intoxicates you the moment you pick this bomb up. It's one of their relaxing bombs, to be used to de-stress or right before bed, hence the name, Twilight. I was so surprised when i dropped the bomb in the tub one night, and as it was dissolving, sparkles came fizzing out of it! The center of the bomb is blue sparkles, giving it the look of going from a sunset to the starry night sky as it dissolves. Plus, prior to using, I had this bomb in my bedroom for a couple of days, and it was like a relaxing air freshener. Every time I walked into my room, it smelled of the Twilight bath bomb! From $4 to $8, LUSH bath bombs are worth the money to relax and unwind after a long day. Check out www.lush.com to cruise around their amazing products. What is your favorite product from LUSH? Comment below!

0 comments: