BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Off-Topic: Aerobics

Hello fashionistas! Today I started an aerobics class, and let me tell you it was a workout! Aerobics is designed to get your heart pumping(and apparently legs like jell-o, but in a good way) to increase respiration and muscle activity. After a 10 minute straight jog on the track, I definitely knew my heart was pumping. Each class targets a different muscle group; legs, abs, arms, etc. When you're done, if you did the workouts correctly, you should feel like you've just  won a marathon. After just one kick-youknowwhat class, I can already feel the benefits. My leg and ab muscles feel like they've been stretched for the first time, my lungs feel open and free, and my stomach sore but tight. An aerobics class any way you look at it is a great way to get in shape, and feel better about your own body image. Plus, when I got home, inspired by the workout, I reached for fruit instead of whatever was in arm's reach. If there's a gym or aerobics studio near you(or even if you can take it through your high school or college), I definitely recommend looking into their classes (:

0 comments: